Monday, April 20, 2009

IX

In an effort to keep this thing more current, I've decided to update it more regularly, which seems like a good place to start.  However, the number of posts per week is going to be inversely proportional to their quality, so be ready for more scatological humor.

First things first: apparently local Rochester news coverage is incredibly racist.

Either there were no white people that went to that Popeyes that day, which seems incredibly improbable, or whoever was doing the news coverage decided that it would be appropriate to only film the black people.  Who the fuck is running that news station that thought that that would be a good idea?  Seriously, not one non-black person in the whole 2 minute segment?  There were like a dozen people interviewed too.  However, I will admit that the outrage that the people that were going through the drive-through exhibited was equally ridiculous.  They were fucking livid.  Especially the really big guy that said he needed to feed his "family".  He was clearly alone in his car, and more clearly alone in his life.  He was planning on dropping a ten-spot and getting 16 pieces of delicious, nutritious chicken, then promptly devouring them, bones and all before he left the parking lot.  Keep in mind, that wasn't a racist joke, just a joke about fat people.  Because people can control their weight.  By not eating at Popeyes.

Waterboarding fetishes.  That is the offensive thing of the day.  34 ggs.

As I write this, I can feel the swine flu coursing through my bloodstream.  I am so sure that I am infected because of the enormous amount of pork I eat, especially in the last few days.  Also, I've been asking people to cough in my mouth for a while now.  Mostly Mexican pig farmers too, so I'm definitely fucked.

A sort of serious side-effect of this pandemic is definitely going to be a huuuuuuge negative backlash against Mexican immigrants.  I'm pretty sure Rush Limbaugh's head might explode, if it hasn't already.  People are going to simplify this thing to the point of infected Mexican pork-zombies slouching towards the border.  And those people are going to be idiots.

I'm really tired, so sorry if this post doesn't have the panache that the other one's do.

Actually, fuck you, I'm not your puppet.  I'll cough pig-death-disease all over your face.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*slow clap*
Utter brilliance. For serious.